|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A MILLION DOLLAR VIEW - YOURS FOR ONLY $650,000. This Magnificent Home is on the Albemarle Sound with Approx. 2600 Sq. Ft. Under Air on .52 Acres. Enjoy your 64' Pier with a 4,000 lb. Boat Lift with Electric, Water & Dusk to Dawn Lighting, and an Additional 16'x20' Landing at the End of the Pier. This Lovely Home Has 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths, Great Room, Dining Room, Office/Den, a Large Loft, a Large Open Front Porch,a Sunroom and a Screened-In Porch Overlooking the Sound, a 2 Car Attached Garage and a 2 Car Detached Garage & So Much More! The Large Open Great Room has a Cultured Stone Gas Fireplace, Built-In Entertainment Center and Bookcase, Hardwood Floors & Patio Doors Across the Back to Enjoy Those Fabulous Views of the Water. The Dining Room also has Hardwood Floors and a Large Window for Those Spectacular Views of the Water! The Open Kitchen with Views of the Water, also has a Center Island, Pantry, Ceramic Tile Flooring and Plenty of Cabinets & Countertop Space. The Large Master Suite Invites You to Enjoy the Wonderful Views of the Water as Well. It has a Walk-In Closet, Jetted Tub plus Separate Shower and a Vanity Area with an Additional Sink. There is an Office off the Loft plus Lots of Storage. The Loft can be used as a Multi-Purpose Room for Sewing, Crafts, Exercising, Reading, Relaxing, etc., and it Also Has Fabulous Panoramic Views of the Sound. The Room Over the Garage is a 4th Bedroom and Perfect for Your Guests or for Your Mother-In-Law as it affords Lots of Privacy. There is a Large Sitting Area for Reading or Just Relaxing. It Also Has a Skylite and Windows for Those Wonderful Views of the Water. There is also a Screened-In Porch off the Kitchen & Dining Room as Well as an Open Wooden Deck 16'x27' where you can Enjoy Your Peaceful Surroundings and the Spectacular Panoramic Views of the Sound! This Home has a 2 Car Attached Garage and a 2 Car Detached Garage. The Detached Garage is 24x28, it was Built in 2003, and has Electric, Water, Phone, Laundry Sink & a Huge Storage Area. This Beautiful Home is Well Maintained, has Lots of Rooms, Lots of Storage, an Open Floor Plan, a Split Bedroom Plan, and Most of the Rooms Have Views of the Water. Some of the Furniture is Available For Sale Separately. This Lovely Home Shows Pride of Ownership, is a Pleasure to Show and Ready for Your Move. Why Not Make This Your Next Home! Make an Appointment Today to See this Fabulous Home with the MILLION DOLLAR VIEW! Click on the Virtual Tour and Photos on the Right, Under the Picture to See More of This Lovely Home. CALL (252) 264-3349 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS GREAT HOME!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,800
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.52 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed