|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
2016 Frigidaire AC with Heat Pump
Double Pane Tilt-In Windows
Whole House Water Softner
LOCATED IN BEAUTIFUL FOXWOOD VILLAGE IS A 55+ PARK (80/20). MULTIPLE PETS UNDER 40 POUNDS ARE ALLOWED. MOTORCYCLES AND RENTALS ARE ALLOWED.
10 x 13'
Spacious White Kitchen, Lots of Cabinetry, Counter Top and Windows! Morning Room and Office Area. Laminate Wood Floor with a Large Window Above the Stainless Steel Sink. Whirlpool Side By Side Refrigerator with In-Door Water & Ice. Whirlpool Glass Top Range with Vent Hood. Sliding Glass Doors to Carport. Ceiling Fan with Light. Window Treatments.
15 x 20'
Roomy Living Room with 3 Windows and Door to Front Florida Room. Hall Closet. Ceiling Fan with Light. Carpet. Window Treatment.
10 x 17'
Located on the North Side of the Home. Great Place to Sit and Relax .Watching the World Go By..3 Walls of Vinyl Windows. Door to Front Patio and Living Room. Eco Soft Tile Flooring. Ceiling Fan with Light. Window Treatments.
Single Sink Vanity with Wall Mirror and Medicine Cabinet. Tub & Shower Combination. Vinyl Tile Floor.
12 x 13' Two Large Windows and 3 x 9' Walk In Closet. Window Treatments. Ceiling Fan with Light. Carpet.
Single Sink Vanity with Wall Mirror and Medicine Cabinet. Walk In Shower. Linen Closet. Vinyl Tile Floor.
11.5 x 12'
Unfurnished. Large Double Window. Standard Closet. Ceiling Fan with Light. Carpet.
1st STORAGE SHED
7 x 12'
Maytag Stackable Washer & Dryer. Door to Back Yard. Loft Shelving.
2nd STORAGE SHED
8 x 10'
Located in the Back Yard. Extra Storage!
2016 Frigidaire AC with Heat Pump
Double Wide Drive for Parking
10 x 19' Front Patio with 2nd Patio on Carport. Village Offers A Full Calendar of Social Activities, live entertainment, and Clubs for Residents.
Amenities include a Large Social Hall with Kitchen, Heated Pool and Jacuzzi & Sauna! Laundry Facilities, Exchange Library, Secure Mailboxes, Fitness Room and Shuffleboard Courts. Outside Storage Area for RVs, Boats and Trailers (Subject to Availability).
Close to Lakeland Square Mall & Cinemark Theatre with 18 Theaters, Entertainment, Restaurants, Churches, Doctors, Lakeland Hospital and Beautiful Downtown Lakeland located on Lake Mirror.
- Square Feet: 972
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed