|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Waterfront - Canal to St. John's River - also to Crescent Lake
Reduced to 139,900 Real Estate Agents Protected and Welcomed!
Waterfront to Dunns Creek to St. John's River and Crescent Lake (Bass Fishing Capital of the world.) Great location -Short drive to Jacksonville, St. Augustine & Daytona Beaches.
3 bedroom - 2 bath Home -has deck that wraps around the house with a sheltered Jacuzzi and a large
(8 x 44') screened in patio that faces the water. Just about all the rooms have water views. Home near the end of a cul-de-sac with plenty of parking for RV, Boat and cars. (Double lot)
Completely remodeled master bedroom with a 14 x 14 master bath. Remodeled bathrooms with ceramic tile and new vanities and bath tub. Living room has cathedral ceilings with new bamboo floors. Open - split floor plan with 14' vaulted ceilings. Every room has been painted with new floor covering. Excellent for permanent living or a vacation home. This is NOT your typical - mobile home trailer- this feels and looks like a spacious home inside and out.
Centrally located; less than one hour (45 min.) to Jacksonville, 30 minutes to St. Augustine and 35 minutes to Daytona Beach. Yard is fenced with a storage shed in the back. Fish off your dock or use your boat to navigate to St. John's or Crescent Lake or just cruise the many waterways all the way to the ocean.
Please call 678 776-2732 for more info. Thank you.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1988
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0x0 Ft.
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed