|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
What we love - "Great calm neighborhood w/park w/ pond/soccer fields at end of road. Quick access to I-355 & Lockport's stores/restaurants. Love long/curved driveway for extra parking & safe place for kids to play. House feels nearly new after renovations & so beautiful! Nearly everything in house is either new or refinished! Some enhancements during reno include new AC units, new furnaces, new 5.5" base trim through entire house w/decorative corners, new top of line stainless steel gas cooktop, double oven, microwave & stove ventilation, new radon mitigation system installed, all new carpet, drainage tile system installed in crawl space, new sump pump, new water softener & filter, all new two toned interior/exterior paint including deck, 9 new windows, new granite countertops in kitchen & mstr bath, new tile flooring, 38 new light fixtures, new wainscoting, new screens, new door knobs, newly built shelving unit in family room, new sinks & oil rubbed bronze faucets in kitchen/3 baths, new walk-in butlers pantry & more! Love elegant light fixtures, bench in shower & claw foot tub in mstr bath! Love size of rooms, everythings huge! Great to have so much storage space with all of the closets, cabinet space, walk in pantry, 3 car garage, basement storage room & tons of storage space in cemented 5' crawl space! Lots of natural light in basement. Enjoy added sense of safety w/reinforced basement closet for tornadoes. W/D hookups in basement if needed for related living, as well as gas/ water hookups if desire to convert back to related living w/kitchen or wetbar in basement. Love office, master bedroom & main entry all have double doors, feels very grand & furniture moving easier. Love huge deck & patio, perfect for entertaining, so much privacy! Feels like you back to a forest, rarely notice back/side neighbors with so many trees. Enjoy Homer 33C school district, feel teachers/schools have been great! Have felt safe living here."
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 5,701
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.97 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed