|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Unit A is ground floor & basement. Unit B is 2nd & 3rd floors.
Taxes are currently under appeal for 2020. City agreed to an assessed value of $549,500 for 2019 but made me re-appeal 2020 - this is not yet updated on OPA site. 2019 taxes are paid if full.
Unit B (owner's unit) is a bi-level 2-bedroom, 2 bathrooms with office/loft and deck. Potential for addition of third bedroom where office/loft is currently. Market rent for Unit B I conservatively estimated at $2,500 as-is.
Unit A is a bi-level one bedroom, 1.5 bathroom with den and patio. Kitchen, laundry room, and powder room in basement. Unit A currently rented through March 2020 for $1,575 / month. If both parties agree, lease auto renews with a 5% increase.
Since acquisition, I have invested over $200,000 in maintenance, repairs & property improvements.
Summary of work performed:
New front and rear doors
French drain & sump pump installed basement (2009)
Slate floor installed basement/kitchen (2009)
Renovated power room (2009)
New kitchen appliances refrigerator & dishwasher, stainless steel (2019)
New bathroom (2018)
Upgraded LED high hats (2019)
New floors 1st floor, wood laminate (2018)
New paint throughout (2018)
Private back door entrance
All new windows / sliding glass patio door
New front door
Hardwood floors throughout except 2nd bedroom
New carpet 2nd bedroom
Built in custom cabinets 2nd bedroom
Paint throughout (2018)
Renovated Kitchen (2018)
o Granite counter tops
o Stainless steel appliances
o Dark wood cabinets
Renovated bathrooms (2009 & 2018)
o Steam room shower
Roof Repairs (2018 most recent)
Replaced HVAC system (2010)
Replaced Hot Water Heater (2008)
Private outdoor deck - 3rd story
Price includes 3% Buyer's commission.
What I love about this home:
Everything. This was my personal residence for 15 years and I made every improvement to owner's unit that I wanted. I Love the location and this block is blowing up with the new Royal Theater development (68 apartments & retail - opening in the spring) / New Jet Wine Garden. This neighbor has been on a tear for the last 20 years and it's only improving every year. Half a block to both Miles Table & Little spoon -neighborhood favorites. New retail coming to 16th & South Street. Huge and well funded master development plan (Retail/Parking/Luxury Multifamily) coming to 1500 Block of South Street (Former Site of Charter School - Corner of Broad & South St). Just a few blocks walk from Rittenhouse Square and 1.5 blocks to the Broad Street Orange Subway Line Station (6 stops to the stadiums).
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,528
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1915
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0.02 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed