|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
(The Allegheny, the Monongahela and the Ohio rivers)
There are Underground utility lines already brought into this property consisting of public water, public sewer, electric, natural gas, & Armstrong cable with Zoom Internet. Two Geothermal wells have been drilled and are ready to go for your Heating & Cooling needs. Your grinder pump with pressurized line is already installed in the ground.
There is a firepit surrounded with gorgeous rocks which is perfect for those evening campfires along the river. Take a stroll down a rock walkway to the rock steps leading down the river where you can place your dock and boat/jet ski's. No motor restrictions on this river make it possible to enjoy various watersports with any boat so you can water ski, wakeboard, kneeboard, surf, ride towables, fishing, kayak, canoe, and Paddleboarding.
Not only do you have the Allegheny River out your front door, but you also have the Armstrong Trail out your back door. Hop on your bike and peddle 37 miles along the Allegheny river or take a left on the Redbank Valley Trail and peddle 51 miles to Brookville along the scenic Redbank Creek. The Armstrong and Redbank Valley Trails offer bird-watching and Geocaching on excellent walking/biking paths.
Your views across the river will remain pristine since PA State Game Lands #105 consists of 3000+ acres. Enjoy watching bear and deer swim across the river, while the Eagles take flight up above.
Our waterfront neighborhood has Protective Covenants & Restrictions, which are designed to protect your investment. This parcel is the last lot at the end, having a neighbor on only one side of you.
There is a road built with a private drive making this "One of a Kind" lot ready to go for building your dream home.
- Square Feet: 47,045
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1.08 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed