|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This Beautiful 80 acre parcel, (high and dry), is located south of Jonesville.
Granddaddy oaks & abundant wildlife makes this a perfect peaceful country setting very close to town & UF- even closer are grocery stores, shops and restaurants in Jonesville. Conveniently located just off paved road CR 241 & only 4 blocks from flying ten airfield, is located south of Jonesville just off a paved road - only 4 blocks from the Flying Ten Airfield and 5 minutes from shops, drug and grocery stores, restaurants, etc. It is 2 miles from Oakmont - one of Gainesville's premier new residential developments of 1000 homes on 556 acres (prices ranging from $200K to $2 Million). It is 1.5 miles south of the Town of Tioga - a beautiful and growing community recognized for its state-of-the-art design, smart growth and traditional values
It has Electricity, well & septic on site. Phone internet and other services are available 23.000 PER ACRE OBO + there is 2300 sf homes of merit 4/2 that could stay. Sold as one 80 acres-32 hectares parcel $1.840.000
This outstanding property is a blank canvas waiting for you to unleash your dreams it can be a beautiful estate, an equestrian property, a future development? This land has endless possibilities. Conveniently located to other major cities easy approximately 90 minutes drive to Jacksonville fl, Orlando fl ,Daytona beach, fl or Tampa fl.
This is the perfect investment opportunity with many possibilities.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,280
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 80 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed