|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*Income Producing Property** This charming bungalow style home located in the coveted Historic Old Northeast, is only blocks away from vibrant downtown St. Petersburg but NOT in a flood zone! In the 3/2 main house, an open floor plan leads to the recently updated kitchen. Granite counters, sleek modern cabinets and backsplash and stainless steel appliances, including a 35 bottle wine cooler, are just a few of the updates. The 3 large bedrooms, one with an en-suite bath, all have deep closets and lots of natural light. There is gorgeous original hardwood flooring throughout and an indoor laundry room with extra storage space. You can also enjoy the beautiful views from the large open front porch. For parking, there is a rare 2 car driveway in the front and a carport in the rear of the property as well as alley access. The main house has an updated 200 amp panel, newer windows, irrigation and both buildings have a newer roof and tank-less hot water heaters. The detached duplex in the rear consists of two separately metered units; a 1bd/1ba downstairs unit and a 2bd/1ba upstairs unit. Both units are tiled and the upstairs unit has new appliances. There is also extra storage and a new washer and dryer for both apartments to share located downstairs. Tenants in the duplex have separate entrances and separate deck/patio. Both units are currently leased for $1750, which is below market rent for the area. You don't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity so schedule your showing today!
Tenant occupied so 24 hr notice is preferred
- Square Feet: 2,580
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 1
- Built in: 1954
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 0.15 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed