|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
9 total lots for sale on Commercial Lane, Sundance Wyoming 82729 (in Vista West subdivision)
*** (NOTE - Total price listed on this post is the TOTAL of all asking prices for each individual lot) ***
These 9 individual lots are all for sale individually, or we can negotiate selling as many lots desired, or all together.
*** PHOTO OF EACH INDIVIDUAL LOT HAS SELLING PRICE ON IT. ***
There is wonderful potential use for all these properties!
These properties, if sold together, would make a great location for a vacation resort-type facility. The shop lot (Lot #27) could be a "lodge" if built as such, with all other lots used for RV parking, or possibly, small cabins built for lease or vacation rentals.
The properties are:
- next to National Forest
- great location to Sturgis, SD (1 hour away)
- awesome location for hunting (deer & elk), horse back-country riding, snowmobiling, off-road vehicles & winter sports
This property was formerly built and used by the Warren Peak Radar Station as its Military Headquarters during the 1960's and early 1970's. The property was then sold and utilized by Teen Challenge of Wyoming, Inc. for its school campus. Teen Challenge then sold all properties in 2002. The properties border National Forest and its near Cook Lake Recreational Area in the Bear Lode Mountains of Wyoming. Property is located within the Vista West Subdivision and is zoned commercial or residential. Anyone wishing to change current zoning from commercial to residential, or vice versa, will have to meet with the Vista West HOA and comply with the residential covenants of the subdivision. All lots are part of the Vista West water, sewer and street use and maintenance agreement and are subject to a monthly fee.
Add'l Special Features:
Located adjacent to Sundance, WY (I-90 Exit 185, take Hwy 14 one mile West, right on Hwy 838, 2 miles)
Mountain setting with wide open view
Vista West Subdivision
Vista West Improvement & Service District
Paved streets, community water, sewer access
Property has direct access to National Forest Property
Horseback riding, Snowmobiling, Off-road vehicles, Hunting access
*** PHOTO OF EACH INDIVIDUAL LOT HAS SELLING PRICE ON IT. ***
Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 6.
These five individual lots are to build to suit. All services available.
Lots 5, 27 - Two lots with existing buildings:
Lot #27 - 2876 sq ft shop w/service pit, office, 3 walk in doors, concrete floor two 9 X 10 overhead doors and overhead storage. Adjacent 9 X 9 masonry storage room with concrete floor
Lot #5 - 36 X 74 Wood frame, metal siding & roof, 5 overhead doors (8 X 10, 8 X 12, 10 X10, two 12 X12) partial cement floor, and large storage room
Lot 21 - 22 X 24 (1056 sq ft) Cabin with large bedroom on 2nd floor, carport, deck, & borders National Forest. Property has area to build an additional cabin. Has 3 RV hookups on property, full service.
Lot 22 - Build to suit. All services available. Has 4 RV hookups, full service.
Contact 307-680-0204 or 406-581-1844 for more information.
Driving into the properties to view them is perfectly ok to do.
All properties are sold "As-is".
Additional Rooms: 1
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed