|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You will notice the low electric bill because of the OWNED solar on the roof(Dec. 2017-10.16, Jan.2018 a 5.59 credit, Feb. 6.02, March 9.79, and April 10.16) The solar has a 15 yr. warranty starting in 2011
The kitchen has a 1 yr. old Samsung French door/w drawer refrigerator, stainless G.E. Profile convection range, G. E. Profile convection microwave and G.E. Profile dishwasher. Belly up to the breakfast bar or dine in the nook off the kitchen.
This beautiful home has tile throughout (easy clean) except for the 3rd bedroom/office which has laminate wood flooring.
Ceiling fans are in the family room all bedrooms and on the outside covered patio.
Our oversized master bedroom has its own private access to the pool and back patio. This bedroom also boasts that it has a privacy door between it and the master bath. Speaking of the large master bath, it has dual sinks, over large shower, private water closet and a huge walk in closet plus a linen closet.
The 24 ft by 24 ft 11 in. 2nd bedroom is an oasis your guest won't want to leave with their own private access to the back patio and pool. This bedroom has an extra large lighted closet, cable and phone.
The 3rd bedroom/office has a queen murphy bed and large closet for extra storage.
Our home even has an indoor laundry room with NEW Samsung steam front load washer and dryer (installed 06/05/18) included and a laundry tub.
The 2 car garage has tons of storage, beginning with the drop down attic stairs and over head below ceiling storage. The new Genie garage opener installed in 2017, a new natural gas hot water tank installed in 2018. A new whole house water softener installed (07/13/18). You will notice the beautiful palo verde tree along with the flowering shrubs, cacti,, young palms and more (all on hard PVC irrigation system) in the front yard. The oversized front patio with 4 ft high knee wall makes for easy entertaining or just quietly enjoying the beautiful Arizona climate.
The fenced in back yard with the beautiful pebble tec pool has mature shrubbery for privacy. Also the extended patio boasts lattice work and a large wood burning fireplace/oven that has currently natural gas logs installed. Enjoy your tv or music from the installed cable on the covered portion of the patio or while swimming in the pool. New citrus trees installed are: ruby red grapefruit(in front yard) and in back yard, Arizona sweet orange, naval orange, myers lemon and a lime tree. This home is in the beautiful are restricted (45) Sun City Grand community with many amenities. New pool filter on 8/14/18.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,015
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 16
- Family Room: 26 x 18
- Kitchen: 11 x 12
- Dining Room: 11 x 12
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 19
- Bedroom 2: 24 x 25
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 13
- Bathroom: 9 x 12
- Bathroom: 6 x 9
- Laundry Room: 6 x 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,805 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed