|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A modern entry with large windows everywhere, upgraded color-coordinated push/pull Levolor blinds and recessed LED lighting around the entire home, provide an abundance of light throughout the year.
The first floor has oak HARDWOOD flooring with spacious living and dining areas - perfect for hosting large gatherings - and a gas FIREPLACE with a black stone fireplace slab. Kitchen upgrades include gorgeous matched oak tall cabinets, high-end Whirlpool "Gold Series" suite of stainless steel appliances, granite counters with designer full coverage back-splash, bar counter with full granite overhang, and a granite landing between kitchen and dining area. Large stainless steel kitchen sink with upgraded pull-out faucet, and powerful garbage disposal. Reverse Osmosis water filter with dispenser over sink. Powder room on the first floor is custom-tiled and has under-basin storage.
Sliding glass doors open to a DECK looking into picturesque woods, providing total privacy.
Carpeted steps lead up to plushly CARPETED second floor bedrooms. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet with extensive shelving, and an attached master bath. Exhaust fans feature in all bathrooms. The master bath and the powder are well lit with windows drawing natural sunlight. All bathrooms are upgraded with custom tile floors. The guest bathroom features a combo handheld-overhead shower, as well as a mirror cabinet for readily reachable storage.
The master and guest bedrooms feature remote controlled ceiling FANS with attached LED lights. The second and guest bedrooms have large closets with lots of shelving. The upper floor foyer is large with adequate shelving.
A set of carpeted steps from the first floor foyer lead down to a spacious, well-lit FINISHED WALK-OUT BASEMENT with carpeting, storage closets with extensive shelving, and compartmentalized laundry and HVAC areas. The laundry area has additional shelving for overhead storage and also houses the water softener. The walk-out is through glass sliding doors, providing an alternate entry into the home, and serving as a sit-out area facing the woods. Ideal for BBQ and grilling!
The ATTACHED GARAGE opens out to one of the longest driveways in the community with space for 2 full-size cars. Garage has multi-tier shelving for maximum storage, including wall-mounted bike racks. Huge LAWN space next to the home suitable for any summer activity.
Access to local routes and highways (I-80/280/287) is unmatched with easy access to schools, medical facilities, shopping, BUS to NYC.
Additional amenities - Whole house humidifier, central water softener, Reverse Osmosis water filter, gas stove & heating, ADT security monitoring installed, fans with remotes in bedrooms, ample shelving in closets/garage/basement.
Community features: Neatly landscaped with wide roads, ample guest parking, kid-friendly and secure layout with paved pathways for walking/strollers, huge open sports area next to cul-de-sac with volleyball court, proposed development of childrens playground by township; plenty of academic and cultural activities for kids including reading & book club, and art classes run professionally by residents within the community.
- Square Feet: 1,892
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2017
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.08 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed