|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
video link youtube 160 ginger cake dr
Must see 3BR (all Suites) with 3.5 baths nestled on 4.5 acres. Hardwood, stone, ceramic flooring throughout the home.
Master suite on the main floor includes luxury master bath; with a walk-in shower and jetted tub, his and her sinks, ceramic floor, walk-in closets w/ custom shelving private entry to the Jacuzzi and Saltwater pool from the Master Bedroom.
The kitchen is an open floor plan, with a built-in gas cooktop, microwave, and oven. Walk-in pantry and built-in desk area. French doors with entry to the pool. Also, enjoy a relaxing screened-in porch for your morning coffee or unwind in the evenings- entrance from the kitchen or living room.
The laundry room is connected to the kitchen and includes a deep sink, custom shelving and, folding cabinet.
The Living Room is a step-down living room with a monumental masonry Stone fireplace from floor to ceiling. 18ft ceilings, with beautiful french doors opening up to a back deck overlooking a scenic back yard. Adjoined to the living room, you can access a step-up office with built-in shelving, french doors, and grand windows.
From the living room, you walk down a small stone hall that enters a raised XL Entertainment room that can seat 20+ people; with outside access to front and back yard, french doors and, custom windows that surround the area. Off of the entertainment room, is an additional raised room with cabinets, countertop sink, fridge, and stone flooring.
The upstairs entrance is located off of the living room with a Grand Stairway that leads to a portrait view of the pool, Jacuzzi, and grilling decks. Located upstairs are two suites; with bathroom, walk-in closets, and Romeo & Juliet overlooks.
This home has 3 AC units; each floor has it's own unit; making it more energy-efficient. A tankless water heater-with two controlled remotes, security system, Intercom system, and sprinkler system.
The basement includes a two-car garage with separate doors, tons of shelving, additional storage room and work out room with prewired tanning bed power supply and full mirrored wall- areas are Heated and cooled.
Outside includes a saltwater in-ground pool, Jacuzzi, two decks, one covered grilling area well lit- storage underneath, small work shed, 8x30 metal shed and a secluded gated driveway.
If you are looking for a unique property, don't look any further. This home is a private wooded sanctuary but located only 4 miles from pinewood studios, 3 miles from Piedmont Fayette Hospital and, shopping only minutes away.
- Square Feet: 2,796
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4.50 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed