|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This 2016 Cavco (Fleetwood) Custom Built Park Model located at Twin Lakes Camping, RV and Yachting Resort in Chocowinity, NC. Twin Lakes is nestled in the mouth of the Pamlico River and Chocowinity Bay and touches the quaint small town of Little Washington, NC. Located at Twin Lake RV and Camping Resort in Chocowinity, NC (family friendly, boating, fishing, and many activities)
Here are many of the features of this home:
2016 Cavco (Fleetwood) Park Model Custom Built 2 Story
398 Square feet
2 Bedrooms with loft
Interior Features: Open floor plan with cathedral ceilings in bedroom, living room and dining room;
Ceiling fans throughout
20 Gal Hot Water Heater
Furnished. 2 queen mattresses, reclining loveseat, dining room table w/chairs, 52" TV mounted in living room, 36" TV mounted in master bedroom.
Appliances: Built in Microwave, Flat Top Range/Oven Electric, Full Sized Refrigerator (still under warranty)
Flooring: Vinyl and carpet
Cooling/Heating: Split System Units (2)
Additional brand new portable heating, AC, humidifier for added coolness/heat to upstairs if needed.
Extra insulation added when built
Heating Fuel: Electric
White vinyl PVC fenced in yard
Large wired storage barn (10 X 12) 2 years old
Small wired storage shed (3 X 6) includes washer and dryerFlooring: Vinyl and carpet
LOT RENT PAID UNTIL APRIL 2020!!! ($3,550 Yearly. Can be made in 3 installments)
Twin Lakes offers a family atmosphere and unique activities for adults and children. Enjoy 2 pools, a Jacuzzi, basketball court, volleyball, BINGO/Card games, Arts & Crafts, Children's playground, themed activities all year around. There are live bands and DJ music entertainment each weekend in the summer. There are pot luck dinners, roast marshmallows by the fire with neighbors and friends, enjoy two boat access ramps and many canals for boat access as well. Explore hiking trails and you will be sure to catch a fish in one of the three ponds. You can have a year around vacation to live life to the fullest! Camping/RV/Park Model living is affordable living and makes life easy so you can enjoy the fun things in life!
Priced to sell. Reasonable offers considered. Call for an appointment to see this beautiful resort home.
NOTE: Renting or renting to own is not an option
- Square Feet: 398
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 2016
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed