|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
found within a few miles of Taylor Landing Drive. Businesses and schools are easily accessible.
This concrete block and stucco four bedroom, two bath home is absolutely beautiful! The back yard is completely fenced with a white PVC privacy fence and gates on either side of the house for easy access. The home has a large Great Room with vaulted ceilings and two high ledges that can feature prized possessions or hi-light your decorating flair. The Master Bedroom is spacious with an extra large walk-in closet. The Master Bath has two sinks and plenty of cabinet space. The split plan has three nicely sized bedrooms and the second bathroom on the opposite side of the house from the Master Bedroom. The home has upgraded, premium moulding. The Kitchen is spacious with stainless steel appliances and real wood cabinets. Windows throughout the house have faux wood white blinds. The inside laundry room connects to the two-car attached garage, which has access to storage in the attic above the garage. Off of the Great Room is a screened in sunroom overlooking the backyard. Call 863-216-7594 today to arrange for your private showing - this home will sell fast!
What I love about this home:
Corner Lot with large open, well maintained storm water retention area on one side of home. Huge, private white PVC fenced back yard. Large Great room, custom kitchen cabinets, bar seating in kitchen, sun room,premium moulding, newer roof and central A/C, (2017/2018),quiet neighborhood, close to great shopping and dining. Easy access to Highway 17, 60 and 98 as well as Polk Parkway and I4. PRICED TO SELL!
- Square Feet: 1,854
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2012
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.21 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed