|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A cozy cottage style stone house with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms sitting on 70 acres of prime farming and hunting ground.
The house is 2050 SQ feet. One bedroom is currently being used as an office, but it can easily be turned into a bedroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite that has recently been remodeled. The Laundry room is also a mud room that is also a bathroom with a shower. It can be accessed through the garage or kitchen.
The view on this property is breath-taking. The wildlife is unbelievable! Every morning you will see wild turkeys and deer. Property has numerous deer stands already in place. The pond is stocked with bass, crappie, and catfish. Our child and grandchildren love to swim in the pond.
Approximately 35 acres of prairie hay is put up every year on 3 different occasions which provides an income of approximately $3,000-$3,500 a year. Property has numerous producing walnut and pecan trees. This property can be sold with 80 acres and up to 86 acres. There are 4 houses on this property total.
We have several options regarding this property:
Inspections has already been done for all 4 properties in February. You would have access to them and would not have to pay for inspections.
Option #1: Main House and 70 acres $319,000
Option #2 Main House and Red House on 71.5 Acres
(Red House is currently a rental and brings in $350.00 a month income. It is 1008 Sq. Ft and is a 2 Bedroom, 1 bath on 1.5 acres.) - $361,000
Option #3 Main House 84.5 Acres, Yellow House (1021 Sq. Ft, 3 Bedroom 1 Bath on 2.9 Acres. *** Sold as is) Blue House (1426 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath on 2.1 Acres. This property also has a Morton Building with another work shop (Electricity in both buildings). You are able to see the buildings in the Aerial Pictures. **Sold as is) this 84.5 acres would be perfect for a hunting retreat, cattle ranch and/or farming. You would have a home for adult children, guest or workers. - $481,000 (Buyers would be responsible for closing).
Option #4 Main House, Red House (1008 Sq. ft 2 Bedroom 1 Bath on 1.5 acres. **Sold as is),
Yellow House (1021 Sq. Ft, 3 Bedroom 1 Bath on 2.9 Acres. *** Sold as is) Blue House (1426 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath on 2.1 Acres. This property also has a Morton Building with another work shop You are able to see the buildings in the Aerial Pictures. **Sold as is)
This 86 Acres of property and 4 houses has potential for a hunting retreat or just renting out all 3 houses which would make the mortgage payment and plus some. - $498,900
We absolutely love our property but are selling due to needing to be closer to our grandchildren. You must see this property to appreciate it. The pictures do not do it justice. Serious prospects only please
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,051
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 70 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed