|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Ideally Situated in one of the Best Exciting Neighborhoods, which is nestled in between Pacific Heights, Russian Hill and Nob Hill! This Contemporary Condo has 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths with marble counter tops, and also features an Open Floor Plan for Easy Entertaining. The Master Bedroom has an en-suite bath, with walk-in His and Her mirrored sliding door closets. The 2nd Bedroom also has a desk for a Home Office.
Enjoy the Sunny, South-facing Views starting from the Foyer, and the combo Kitchen/Dining/ Living room, and take time to languish in front of the cozy, Wood-Burning Marble Fireplace, and/or walk outside to the Large, Private, Eat-Out Deck with Sweeping, Breathtaking, Southern, Panoramic City Views from Nob Hill to Pacific Heights and more!
Be the First to use the Brand-NEW Stainless Appliances (GAS Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave with Exhaust Fan & (quiet) Bosch Dishwasher). A Convenient Washer & Dryer is in the Residence, along with new Hardwood Floors, Crown Ceiling & Baseboard Moldings, French Doors and Fresh Paint throughout.
Building Amenities include a Common Area Court-yard with grass and trees for the Residents, a Pet-Friendly building, along with a Deeded Parking Space with a Garage Remote, a Deeded Storage Locker, a Bicycle Locker, located in the Secure Covered Garage, with Two Speedy Elevators up to your floor. This is a Highly Secure Building with Onsite Professional Management. Low HOA ($748 mo), Strong Reserves and No pending litigation.
Meditate in the rare quiet, secluded Common Area Courtyard with Grass, Flowers, Seating Area and Trees.
Imagine being only steps away from amazing Shopping, an abundance of trendy Restaurants, Sidewalk Cafes & Pubs, Small Businesses, Organic Markets and Personal Services in the vibrant, colorful Polk Gulch/Russian Hill corridor. Enjoy the Fun Night Time Activities! Walking Score 99%. Bike Score 82%.
Take an easy walk to even more shops & dining on famous Upper Fillmore Street, Union Street, Chestnut Street and Sacramento Street. Walk or Bike down to the San Francisco Bay & the Marina Green and perhaps "walk" across the Golden Gate Bridge.
Enjoy the enormous nearby Parks with free tennis courts (Lafayette Park & Alta Plaza Park).
Steps from Public Transportation & the Tech shuttle stops (1 block away). Quick & Easy Access to Area Freeways (101, 80, 280) and just 10 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge. Catch the California St. Cable Car a few blocks away and ride up and over Nob Hill into the Financial District, or get off at stops to go to Union Square and the famous Embarcadero Walkway by the Bay. Transit Score 99%.
Welcome to your Home Sweet Home.
Please call 415-237-7900 for access into Secure Front Lobby, and you may also schedule a Private Showing.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 14,810 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed