|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The pictures on here do not come close to doing this townhome justice. Everyone who sees this place falls in love with it! This truly is a beautiful home that you will love and enjoy. Extremely comfortable and cozy. Including the basement, the square footage is about 2400 sq. ft.
The top floor has two bedrooms. The 1st bedroom easily fits a queen bedroom set has its own bathroom with standup shower and walk-in California closet. The Master bedroom easily fits a king bedroom set and has separate vanity area with full bathroom and walk in California closet.
The main floor has a large living room (great room), a half bath, wood burning fireplace and beautiful cherry wood floors throughout.
Large Modern updated eat in kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances, a wine cooler beautiful flooring and excellent recessed lighting.
The basement is completely finished and at one time part of it was used as a bedroom. It has brand new carpet and can be an awesome movie room or man cave. There is also another room in the basement that can be used as an office or a closet/storage. There is a laundry room with washer and dryer, ample storage space and an extra refrigerator that is yours to use!
I installed a brand new energy efficient central air conditioning unit last August and updated the boiler and electrical panel, so you can be confident that you will never be too hot or too cold.
There is a large enclosed deck and two parking spaces. This townhouse is perfect for a family!
The complex offers tennis courts, basketball courts, kids park, and swimming pool.
Appealing area for families - great school system.
Brand new Central A/C
Updated electric service
Tons of storage
Wood burning fireplace
Stainless steel appliances
Park like setting/community
Parking (no garage)
Easily accessible to several major highways. (Route 17, GSP, PIP, 287 & Thruway). It is 15 minutes from Paramus, 30 minutes to the George Washington Bridge, and 20 minutes from Westchester County. Convenient to all shopping.
Contact me for more information and to arrange showing
Dont miss this one - A MUST SEE , you will be very happy.
I will consider a rental with option to buy
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1978
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: N/A
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed