|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This Ranch Style Duplex Multi-Family Home sits on a Beautiful (.322 of an acre) corner lot in West Pleasant View (Unincorporated Jefferson County) with a 4.5% Sales Tax!!! Recently Updated Property at 16905 & 16907 are identical floor plans just in reverse of one another. Each unit is approximately (1300 sq. Ft.) and has 3 Bedrooms,1 Full Bathroom, One Half Master Bathroom,and a Master Walk in Closet.RV Parking is in the back on a Concrete Driveway 22W x 122 L with 8 slab. Also, RV Parking has its own Sewer Street Tap (if used must pay Pleasant View tap fee). I have talked to the Supervisor at Pleasant View Water & Sanitation, 955 Moss St, Golden, CO 80401. He said the tap fee is $21 per month, and they would be willing to set up a billing cycle for only 6 months, Spring to Fall. The Creative Possibilities for a Driveway this Big can include a Garage, Workshop, or even rent the space to RV Enthusiasts through the Summer and RV/Boat Storage through the Winter! Fully fenced yard. It is a Peaceful and Quiet Neighborhood with Great Neighbors! Minutes away from Jeffco Justice Center Light Rail, and All Major Commuting Arteries into and around Denver. Within walking distance of King Soopers, Starbucks, Restaurants, and Schools! Other Shopping Amenities include Colorado Mills Mall, Whole Foods, and Historic Downtown Golden! Investors can keep this property rented with the endless need of Housing for the School of Mines Students and Working Professionals from (Jeffco, Coors, NREL, Federal Center).
Please contact me via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text(720-582-1404) and provide me with your contact information and I will do my best to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.I will send you a detailed list of all upgrades and property information.I will need potential buyers to provide a Proof of Funds letter from your Bank in order to make an appointment for a viewing. I have a Real Estate Attorney & Titling Co. lined up to process all the paperwork involved in the transaction. I am more than willing to work with potential buyers to address any legitimate concerns that they may have before entering into any verbal or written agreement. This property will be sold as is at an agreed upon sale price. Buyer to verify exact square foot measurements.
DO NOT CONTACT ANY REAL ESTATE AGENT OR BROKER LISTED ON ANY WEBSITE WHERE IT SHOWS THEM AS POSSIBLE LISTING AGENTS FOR THIS PROPERTY. THEY DO NOT REPRESENT ME. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH UNSOLICITED SERVICES OR OFFERS.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,608
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1971
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0.32 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed