|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful Fish Lake Valley, Nevada. Spacious 2 bed, 2 bath home borders a trout steam on 5 acres of land - 1400 Sq. Ft. Two and one-half acres are fenced with two gates accessing the horseshoe driveway. This home was custom built by Clay Woods - completed in Jan. 2016. It sits along Chiatovich Creek at the base of the White Mountains - 5200 ft. elevation. The quaint town of Bishop, the majestic High Sierra Mountains, Mammoth Mt. and Yosemite National Park are all within 60-90 minutes.
Tiled throughout, the great room has a vaulted ceiling with incredible views from all windows of the White Mountains and Silver Peaks. The kitchen is complete with custom cabinets, a wine cooler and custom concrete counter tops. The master suite has sliding glass doors out to the deck and a master bath with a large walk-in shower and walk-in closet. The second wing of the home has a guest bedroom with walk-in closet, second full bath, food pantry, laundry room and a coat room. With a wrap-around deck, the huge covered rear deck overlooks the year-round trout stream where you can sit, cast your line, and enjoy the creek. The detached garage has space for your car and ATV. This mountain home includes several fruit trees, willows and lovely plants. House is equipped with propane gas furnace and pellet stove. It has its own septic and well. The well pumps 13.5 GPM.
Embrace the high-desert climate, clean air and solitude. Relax in the Hot Springs. Experience the outdoors - explore the trails, the magnificent aspen trees, and the old mines and ghost towns in your ATV. Play golf, ski Mammoth, or hike and walk in Yosemite.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,440
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2016
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
Parking: 1.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed