|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Quality, custom log home with view of beautiful Bear Lake. Quiet 3 acres with ample parking, close to hunting, fishing and wildlife. Builder's own home with carved posts, inlaid tiles, double pantries, his/hers bathrooms and closets, large exercise room can be bunk room for large gatherings; comm'l swingset, volleyball court, tetherball & horseshoes. Man cave or In-Law quarters above garage with kitchenette, 3/4 bath and lake views; office has built-in hickory cabinetry; central vacuum and surround sound through-out the home. Steam room and basement is plumbed for a lap pool; fully landscaped with external hot water tap (for rinsing off the lake sand) and RV hook-ups. Cultured stone fireplace on main level, fireplace in family room and in man-cave as well! Knotty hickory hardwood flooring, knotty pine doors through-out. Home has two secret rooms accessed by a discreet sliding bookcase. Tankless water heaters provide endless hot water from a pristine fresh water well. There is ample parking and the home sleeps 42 in beds (utilizing the exercise room as a bunk room) perfect for family gatherings, corporate retreats or resort rental with income potential of $45-50,000. per summer (more if available during the winter months). Step-down living room, expansive aluminum clad wood windows and 50-year asphalt shingles; Bathtub in master is oversize and fits two comfortably, guest bathroom has restored, antique claw foot tub; waterfall in the entry foyer, custom window shades through-out. Owners will consider selling the home furnished, excluding family heirlooms and may be receptive to carrying a contract with a substantial down payment.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 5,689
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 3 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)