|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The hardwood floors are hard oak all built using long boards not the present day short piece hardwood floors. All three bedrooms feature walk-in closets. All wood is stained including solid wood doors, baseboards, dental crown molding, and wainscoting throughout the living room, combo kitchen/dining area, and main entry/hallway. The main house FROG could be a 4th bedroom with full bath. Master suite is tucked away with nice master bath that includes separate shower and jetted garden tub, dual vanities and walk in closet. Living Room with beamed ceiling and kitchen/dining area combo are the hub of this home where everyone will gather. Kitchen has solid wood cabinetry and stainless appliances, hardwood flooring in much of the main living areas, tile in the baths and much more. Possible 4th bedroom is the bonus room above 1st garage FROG 1) and has its own full bath. The 2nd garage (detached) could be converted into a guest cottage and has a FROG which was used as an office and music studio.
The home features a practical floor plan, large bedrooms, electrical switches and outlets that are conveniently (properly) placed, two HVAC heat pump zones in the main house and one HVAC heat pump for the FROG in the detached garage. There is a double circulation pattern for first and second floors featuring front and rear stairways. The house features an easy living and low maintenance design.
All systems operate properly and efficiently, there are no water leaks (roof or plumbing), no HVAC system problems, no propane gas fireplace problems, no structural issues, has been termite bonded continuously since built. The residence is move-in ready.
The fireplace and full chimney are brick with extensive interior exposed brick. Closets are large and conveniently located throughout the house, attics are floored with drop-down ladder access, and knee-walls have access doors, so there is an abundance of storage space.
Over 150 Azaleas, many other plantings and trees in the surrounding mature gardens. There is an automatic shallow-well sprinkler system for lawn and garden irrigation. Under the fan equipped Pergola on the back deck is the perfect spot to relax at the end of your day and has a view overlooking landscaped backyard that feels private.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,324
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1987
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.59 Acres
Parking: 4.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed