|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
I am not paying buyers or sellers fees to agents, that is why it is priced low. It is a fixer upper in some areas but totally livable as is.
1803 sq feet, feels bigger...4-2-2 it used to be a 3-2-2, but the living room was way huge, extending to the back yard patio door, so we added an interior wall with a sliding door, and as luck would have it, shelves, lighting and an ac vent already were in that same area, so bingo, new room. Plus it has 2 windows and the back patio door of course
Good things about the house
Travertine tile (16x16 inch with a 6 inch by 6 inch brown marble square in the middle of each 4 travertine pieces) covers living room, dining room, foyer, and hallways to bedroom, as well as a very small 4th bedroom or office.
Recently painted professionally by Cruz Contractors a very light white gray color New World texture painting in entry way/foyer, living room, hallway, dining room.
Chimney painted inside house, looks cool
Foundation Lifetime Transferable Warranty from First Choice Foundations- Complete 36 pier foundation job a few years ago ( 18 interior piers, 18 exterior piers)
Corner lot, right by Dale B Davis Elementary, Cross Walk actually hits the property which is nice
Street was re-paved the whole width of the house, looks nice
Large part of sidewalk along length of house was recently re-done (due to street or plumbing repairs I guess)
6 plus mature trees on property, very big live oak in front
Alarm system ( not connected)
Sprinkler System ( Not connected, leaked in backyard so shut it off)
Water softener system ( not turned on, never used it, made water too soft and mold grew superfast in shower)
2 car garage
Extremely large and long driveway in back, seriously way big enough for a large boat or rv and cars too
Outdated kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms
Wind destroyed my back yard fence, about 80 feet, almost the whole side that runs along the driveway
Needs heater repair or a new central heat unit, priced with an independent company owner at $2,500 for a complete new furnace installed, great guy
The outside brick is painted a soft beige yellow with brown shutters
Will try to post more pictures soon.
*Investors, no I will not sell it to you. This is a great deal for a family that does not mind doing some updating while getting a great deal.
Thank you, email me only at this time. You must prove you have a pre approval letter from a mortgage lender. Available immediately. LDuPre9@gmail.com
- Square Feet: 1,803
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.22 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed