|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Please contact owner for additional pictures.
Lease to own options also available (one year lease w/ downpayment and contract to purchase only.
Stunning, completely renovated home boasts something to offer everyone. The kitchen comes complete w/ built in custom quality cabinetry (retracting draws) built in seating, propane fireplace, Viking, high end appliances, travertine flooring & a walk in pantry. The great rm has uniquely designed floor to ceiling Eagle windows, custom Douglas fir post & beam vaulted ceilings & wide plank wood flooring throughout. The formal dining rm, living rm & large office all have wide plank wood flooring & ceiling to floor windows. The sunroom is surrounded w/ floor to ceiling windows, heated travertine flooring &custom crown molding throughout. The brs located on top floor are all recently painted w/ top of the line carpeting/window treatments. Master br w/a large deck off the back, marble shower, spa tub and custom quality designed floor to ceiling cabinet and two walk in closets. The finished basement has new carpeting, new window treatments, a propane fireplace, private bathroom, & potting rm. Laundry rm w/ cabinets for storage & heated tile. The prof landsc yard is at the end of a shared driveway w/ connecting front yards. The beautiful custom stone walls, patios, two mahogany decks, & plantings are designed for continuous color throughout all the seasons. Other upgrades include, Baldwin hardware, Eagle double pain UV protect windows, sub pumps, propane whole house back up generator, newer phase III furnace w/4 zones, storage garage, 3 car heated garage, 4 fireplaces, and moreExpansive gardens and landscaping ~ stone walls and slate walks and patios. Two refinished mahogany decks and two additional stone patios. Plenty of storage, hard wired lighting on exterior walkway and trees. Electric dog fence and deer tech electric deer fence. Three car garage with newly refinished mahogany wood doors. Current owners added $67,000 in repairs, upgrades, landscaping, custom curtains, new well pump and painting. Whole house back up generator and in ground sump pumps.
- Square Feet: 5,440
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2009
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.18 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed