|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Looking for a Country Home to ESCAPE THE BUSY LIFE, RAISE YOUR FAMILY OR ANIMALS? Searching for a GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY? This is a Southern 2 Story Victorian Style Home in the Historic Community of Dade City and perfectly situated on a Highly Valuable Lot. Surrounded by mature oaks and natural Florida foliage. Located in Sunny Florida this home features 3 Bedrooms, and 1 Bathroom, with a staircase in the main hall, and a Den/Formal Dining Room with a fireplace. With so much value in the Land take in all this Investment Property has to offer. Add elegance and charm to this property while relaxing on the front porch in your rocking chairs or in the HUGH back yard which is ready for a grill! Now is your time to own a piece of Florida history! This one-of-a-kind two-story home was built in 1901 and is selling all cash for a REDUCED PRICE! Of only $54,333. The address of this peaceful conveniently located home is 17415 Sweetwater RD Dade City, FL 33523. This is a spacious 1,350 SQ FT house, on a 7,500 SQ FT Lot, which gives it a huge yard! Full of character and a peaceful country setting with city convenience! The possibilities are endless, so make your cash offer soon!
Find your diamond in the rough with this amazing opportunity. Close to major roads that connect you to shopping, entertainment, hospitals & beaches, yet far enough away to enjoy the private Dade City hillside. Beautiful backyard and picnic area great for barbecues! Off street parking is available. With tons of windows, and lots of trees. The Lot features tons of mature landscaping, with much more! Amazing opportunity to live in the sought after and very popular Dade City neighborhood! Hurry, don't let this one getaway!
Elementary School: San Antonio-PO
High School: Pasco High-PO
Middle School: Pasco Middle-PO
Deposit and Agreement in hand gets you this unique property, which won't last! Call today! (504) 535-5815.
Email and Text messaging also available.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,350
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 1
- Built in: 1901
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,500x0 Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed