|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
If you are looking for the city life and want everyone involved your business-THIS DEFINITELY ISN'T THE HOUSE FOR YOU!
If you are looking for a Very Clean Interior House/Love the Outdoors and Beautiful Weather/Enjoy Entertaining Guests and Would Enjoy 5 Acres of Freedom--THIS IS THE HOUSE FOR YOU!
Has Oak Hardwood Floor throughout Living Area. Beautiful Tile Floor in the Master Bedroom with a Jet Tub in the Master bath. Has a Walk-in shower in the main bathroom. This a Very Quiet Way of Living with lots of sunshine and shade areas to relax. Has a 2.5 Car Garage that has a Wood Burner for the Cold Florida Days! The Garage could be turned into a Mancave or a Hangout for your Children/Teenagers. Has a lot of Wildlife and Deer, with Walking Trails throughout the property for Small Nature Hikes. The trails on the outside of the main yard/fenced-in area are perfect hiking or riding atvs, etc. Approximately 1 acre of the property is fenced-in with a gate for the driveway, which makes it perfect for children and pets. Property Has Security Cameras, perfect for those who like to travel or snow birds. Has a Screened-in front porch with ceiling fans, for those warm days and for keeping insects out. Has plenty of room for entertaining/family get togethers, RV Parking or whatever you might need the space for. Has a Brand New Above Ground Salt Water Pool that we take down during the winter. This is not a inexpensive modular home, it was built on site to handle high speed winds from Hurricanes/Tropical Storms. Over $200,000 invested & the price has been reduced from $179000 to $158000. Conveniently located a few miles from US-19, which runs north/south on the west coast of Florida. Very Close to the Historic Suwannee River, plus a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico. 40 Minute Drive to Historic Cedar Key(on the Gulf), 45 minutes to Gainesville(home of the University of Florida Gators). A Couple hour drive to Tallahassee, Orlando, Daytona Beach and Tampa. Lots of outdoor activities. Get away from everyone in your business and treat yourself to the quiet way of living in Sunny, North Florida. South Florida can enjoy the over population and all the different types of people---because it is not like that here! The current owner Loves the Property and I am sure you will too!
* The roof of the house is in the process of being cleaned from the tree buildup. It comes off pretty easy, but I do apologize for the pictures showing the buildup.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,920
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed