|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Have you been looking for the perfect land tract with a good balance?
Here you will find upon entering the custom gated entrance 400 crape myrtles that line the cement drive leading to this country home. You will pass through a mature 210 tree pecan orchard and look to your left and you will see an organic garden with irrigation, blue berries, muscadine's. A large food plot for the deer, which there is lots of, moving on along on the one quarter mile of cement lane again to the left you will see pasture fenced and cross fenced and now you see the horse barn with 5 stalls with tack room complete with it's own electric/water ready for the horses. Looking straight ahead we see the 24x30 work shop that has a work/tool room, storage area, a garage for the truck. Ajoining this shop is roof over storage for the farm tractor and lawn mowing equipment. Now the winding driveway makes a right and you are looking to the left to see the nine acre lake with 700 feet water front with dock that has water/electric,fish cleaning station stocked with bass,brim,shell cracker,crappie and catfish. This lake is spring fed by three springs flowing on the property. There are two wells one for drinking and the other for irrigation of the plants and garden. There is water lines and electric through out the property. Looking to the right sitting on the rise is the home and straight ahead is a spring fed catfish pond stocked with the biggest catfish and brim you ever did see. Moving along we are still on the concrete lane we are now at the home facing a 2.5 car garage. Looking to the left behind the house you will find hard wood trees with dogwoods throughout them where wild life roam freely. Inside the home you find a large country kitchen with pine cabinets, stainless steel appliances and newly upgraded granite counter tops and pine flooring that continue through out the house. From the kitchen you see the dining area and french doors that open into the breakfast room with lots of windows. The living room has a flagstone fireplace with insert, in the winter this can heat the whole house if you desire. From the living area you see a stair case that leads to the upstairs that has two bedrooms and a large Jack and Jill bathroom/dressing room both the bedrooms are complete with walkin closets. Down stairs you have the master suite via a breeze way from the kitchen that is a generous size of 18.7x15 with a large bathroom that has a 6' jacuzzi tub, shower and two walkin closets with his and her cabinets and sinks. There is a mud room just inside the garage door entrance into the house with washer/dryer. This is a no smoking home. Home has maintenance free brick with front and rear porches. In the spring time this 18.6 acres looks like a state park with azaleas and camellias everywhere. There is something planted to bloom in every season. Whether you are fishing,hunting,gardening,horseback riding or just looking for serenity, this is the place and yet only 7 miles from the city limits of Perry,12 miles from Warner Robins,25 miles from Macon,1.5 hours from Atlanta and 6 miles from I-75. Great for the horse owner just 7 miles from the Georgia National Fair grounds Agri-Center with a horse event each week. All roads leading to this property are paved. Property is private with no view from area homes. .a new metal roof on home.....a new complete metal 30x40 storage building.call for questions or appointment. ph 478-235-4276 .....Price with equipment is.... $430000....without $ 375000
The real estate taxes are apro. $1700.00 per year. We are just over the Houston County line in Peach County so we frequent Houston County for our needs. The closest City is Perry, Ga.. For more information on the area go to www.perryga.com. More pictures are available upon request. The property will be shown to only Serious preapproved buyers that are ready, willing and able to purchase at the listed price.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 18.60 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)