|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Features and Details:
A Wall of Windows and Large Double Patios with overhead ceiling fans extend the length of the home and overlook the beautiful Oak and Poplar trees that line the waterfront. Kitchen, dining solarium, family room, formal dining, formal living room, master bedroom and separate casita all enjoy gorgeous resaca views. The pictures show the VERY Scenic Sunrise/Water views & peaceful natural setting of this home.
Loaded with Upgrade Home Features: All Brick, Single Story, 3563sf, 4 Bedroom/3 Bath. Oversized 2 Car Garage with work desk, floor to ceiling cabinets +many extra storage areas! Circular driveway with 2 car parking pad extension. Gated, entry courtyard. Custom made, solid ash, entry doors. Tiled entry foyer. Large & open, well designed floorplan. High coffered ceilings, chandelier in formal dining room, 3 skylights, 2 custom fireplaces, recessed lighting, lighted ceiling fans in every room, large family room with high vaulted ceilings and exposed birch beams, arched entry into large formal living room, programmable thermostats, intercom system, separate utility room, quaint flagstone paved walkways throughout the yard, complete home security system, locked security closet with silent alarm that rings directly to the police, resaca pump house that supplies the automatic sprinkler system with resaca water, Guardian generator that runs the home if the power goes out, an additional 350sf outside storage building, private dock with decorative trellis and a seawall/bulkhead that extends to resaca rock bed.
Oversized Rooms: Huge Master Bedroom, 17 ft by 16ft + exercise/spa room extension plumbed for indoor jacuzzi. 2 large walk in closets. Master Bath with double vanities, 2 VERY large linen storage closets and built in vanity/dressing area. Huge 6ft by 6ft Master Shower with cultured marble seating shelf, glass block accents, skylight, double shower heads and plumbed for jacuzzi tub. Next to the Master Bedroom is the private study/additional bedroom with built-in floor to ceiling bookshelves, wall closet and security closet. On the opposite side of the home: 2 large additional bedrooms and bath: 11ft by 17ft with double walk in closets and 13ft by 11ft with 8 ft wall closet. Bathroom includes skylight, large linen storage, dressing area with built in vanity. Huge family room, 26ft by 16ft, with white brick fireplace/hearth and custom made mesquite mantle. Huge formal living area, 26ft by 16ft with elegant wood burning fireplace with layered details and white mantle.
Separate 500sf All Brick Casita: Located next to the main home is divided into a one bedroom living quarters and garden/fisherman workshop. It includes panoramic resaca views, 11 foot ceilings, 4 skylights, large loft space, covered entry porch, wood look flooring, double pane windows, , 2 double sinks, full refrigerator/freezer, 2 walls of built in storage shelves, 2 closets, 2nd half refrigerator, bedroom, full bathroom and it's own HVAC system.
To view or ask any questions you may have, please call Jan at 512-751-3733.
- Square Feet: 4,055
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1982
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.73 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed