|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
No Banks Needed - - Bad Credit OK
This home is bright and airy. Build your own deck. Unfinished basement that awaits your finishing touches.
The lay out is awesome.
Laundry on second floor.
Master bath and huge walk in closet that she'll love.
Spacious bedrooms all on one level.
Bonus area you can use either as a sitting room, exercise room, its yours to decide!
Kitchen is fabulous with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, dual ovens for entertaining and huge pantry.
Recessed lighting throughout house.
Formal dining room.
Three car attached garage.
Custom mud room and half bath off spacious 3 car garage.
Front concrete porch for you to enjoy in the summer months.
Great school district.
Biking/walking trails all around.
Fenced in back yard with a pond view.
This is not just a home, it?s an OPPORTUNITY! Even if you can't qualify for a bank mortgage right now, you Can claim the American Dream of Home Ownership! We are Island Breeze Real Estate Investments and we constantly get gorgeous homes that we make available to wonderful families in our area. We want to help YOU make your dreams come true. We'd love to rent-to-own this home to you and then help you get qualified so that your name is soon on the deed. WE ALSO BUY HOUSES and WE PAY TOP PRICE!! If you or anyone you know has a house for sale, we?ll buy it quick and easy! If you send someone our way who we help, we'll even give you $350.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,700
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.28 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed