|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
FANTASTIC NORTON SHORES HOME! Located in Mona Shores School district. This 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home features formal living room & family room with fireplaces, spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, beautiful original hard wood floors, and brick exterior. The freshly painted pool with 9 ft deep end and beautiful rock landscaping around it. The lower level is ready for additional bedroom or can be a large game room, plenty of storage space. You will find a 1.5 car attached garage, large yard and location convenient towards shopping, restaurants & schools.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,720
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1957
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,018 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed