|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
House just updated and remodeled. it is luxury living in a high class neighborhood. Ready for occupancy. Lovely spacious lakefront home, 5 Br, 3.5 b, 3 car garage, with full in-law suite. The house has an enclosed screened pool with large patio for relaxing by the pool. Main house has open floor plan with large master bedroom, large walk-in closet and separate vanity area with separate shower and Jacuzzi, enjoy washing and bathing from water purified by softener system, Open formal living and dining rooms greet you and overlook the pool with big sliders. Two children bedrooms tucked away on the other end of the house with a full bathroom. Large kitchen with immense cabinet space opens to the great room with a wood burning fire-place. Large laundry room opens to the garage, conveniently located near the kitchen and kids rooms, with lots of storage cabinets. Attached is a lovely suite for mother, dad or in-laws with door separating it from main house. It has a nice bedroom overlooking the surrounding lake, and has it is own kitchen with a sliding door leading to the swimming pool area. In addition, the house sold 'as is' ,with a wide attic, cathedral/vaulted ceiling, and wide lanai/porch area with screened pool (50X20) surrounded by fence for kids protection, pool equipment storage room and guest bathroom, intercom music system inside and outside, House is surrounded by lovely backyard with shady trees along side of serene private lake, gated community, clean quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood, Local private small lake surrounds the house from two sides; great for fishing while you party under the shaded park-like backyard. GREAT LOCATION: Amenities within 3-6 miles - St Joseph Hospital North, Sports camp; Fitness Centers, Golf Courses, Shopping, Recreation Park, Horse Farm, Veteran Express, best schools.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,762
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1986
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 15,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed