|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Located in the Heart on Newland, on the Town Square. Walking distance to almost everything. Hidden behind hedge tree's you are well hidden for quite privacy. Front is welcoming with a beautiful entrance if used for a business with plenty of parking and perfect location. Beautiful views of the well lit Flags, monuments, and church steeples. Front entrance of home is Currently used as a clean organic salon with no salon smells, has divided walls along with doors with locks that lead to private home. Home has two basements for plenty of storage, cellar space, and workshop space. Newly installed Gas furnace located in basement. Gas wall mount heater located in other basment for heat. Second Level Has Open Concept floor plan Kitchen dinning and living area. Kitchen has Sliding Glass doors opening to private deck great of grilling , kitchen has Island, pantry and custom built cabinetry. Living Area has newly remodeled brick Gas fireplace and lots of woodwork and wood beams. Main Level has Two master Bedroom's and one Bath room. Currently Used as a Church space and restroom for Salon and Church. Master Bedroom and Laundry room Located on Main level. Second floor has two full baths along with two bedrooms. Two bonus rooms one used for exercise room one used as a music and recording room. Landing used as a reading nook and extra storage closet. Three out of four rooms has closets one is a wrap around walk-in closet. Historic home has some original wormy chestnut ceilings and pine hard wood flooring. Home has been updated trough out the ages. Well maintained and insulated. Vinyl Siding and Tin roof. Home is great for a Big family, Church retreats, would make a great Bed and Breakfast, restaurant, rent out the top Floor on air B&B, or any work from home business. This Home has lots of potential and Character. Formerly known as the recorded Historic Hoilman House. The Hoilmans owned from 1953-2016 used it as a Home, once as a Restaurant, and rented out the top level. 1913 Owned and built by the Presbyterian Church used as a Manse until 1953. The Sky is the limit for this convent well loved home/business. Can show anytime during the day or after work hours.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
- Built in: 1913
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed