|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
If you are looking for a well-built house that is not a quick flip or cheap new construction, this house might be for you. It is a block home on a slab foundation, built in 1991, to the specs of the original owner who was a civil engineer. This quality home was designed for comfort, safety, and durability.
New features include: roof, flooring (porcelain tile and carpet), bathroom fixtures, 6 gutters, interior and exterior paint (top quality no VOC), smart thermostats (can monitor and control home temperature remotely from cell phone), ceiling fans, LED lighting, electrical outlets and switches, smoke alarms, garbage disposal, hurricane doors, pool equipment (pump, timer, automatic cleaner, filter, valves, screen doors and panels), landscaping, and more.
Additional custom features include: large windows, glass block in Florida room and media room, feature wall in master bedroom, one of a kind commissioned paintings on garage door and pool wall, and antique decorative friezes from historic buildings in New York City.
Safety features include: block construction, extra hurricane clips in roof, hurricane panels for all windows and doors, decorative security bars on windows, and Blink security system.
The screened in pool is the easiest pool to maintain. The Florida Room has a hot tub and is air conditioned/heated when desired. Low maintenance back yard with privacy fence, storage shed, and fountain. Large media room and office space too. Alley access behind home.
Located across from scenic pond in Tomlinson Park. Great neighbors in a peaceful neighborhood. Gulfport is an eclectic artist community with fabulous restaurants.
This is a one of a kind, well-loved home suitable for entertaining, raising a family, retirement, or seasonal occupancy. A mix of old-world European influence with modern appointments. If your home is your haven, this house could be for you!
*Pre-approved buyers only.
- Square Feet: 2,186
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.26 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed