|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
* Willing to Finance!
Nature Lovers Dream! This is some of the last unspoiled and real "Old Florida" remaining! Absolutely beautiful; this homestead property boasts of nearly 1,000 ft. on Fichters Creek, as well as 1/4 mile of private paved road frontage and a gated entry. Literally ride your horse out the front gate and into the 768 acre Caloosahatchee Regional Park, which in addition to equestrian facilities*, also includes camping, hiking, and kayaking. The north end of the property borders a 74,000 acre preserve recently acquired for conservation. Of course without leaving your own private property you can follow along the various hiking and riding trails, as abundant wildlife can be found enjoying the spring fed creek.
* With the equestrian trails in the park next door, this is ideal income producing property, should you want to board horses. Additionally, the property is currently under Greenbelt; an agricultural exemption.
The upstairs master overlooks the northern 7 acres with its native cypress and oak hammocks. The master also includes 3 walk- in closets, tongue & grooved cypress ceilings throughout the bed, bath, and separate sitting area, as well as the srceened lanai. The kitchen, and the butler's pantry located just off the dining room, have hand crafted solid oak cabinets and solid surface counter tops. Dining room and master bedroom furniture is all hand crafted Amish and is available with the home. Enjoy his & her separate office areas; One is actually a loft overlooking the great room, with its own half bath, and could be used as an additional guest bedroom. Dual zone HVAC. Security systems in both home & barn workshop. Professional landscaping & irrigation. Air conditioned oversized 2 car garage. There is a garden shanty attached to the home, as well as a separate 10' x 14' out building/pump house that is also air conditioned. The barn measures 55' x 85' and is constructed from ruff sawn pressure treated pine, Hardi-Plank lap siding and is complete with tack & feed room, 4 horse stalls, a functional cupola and two 200 storage/hay lofts. The barn's work shop is air conditioned with full bath and office facilities. All structures utilize the maintenance-free Galvalum metal roof system.
The Alva school system, located just 4 miles away, consists of both an elementary & middle school which are some of the best in the area. There is also the Alva Community Center and Alva Park next to the school, complete with ball fields and tennis courts.
When not catching Bass & Snook (seasonal) in your own back yard, the WP Franklin Lock Recreation Area is also located less than 2 miles away and offers public camping, boat ramps and fishing. Just 10 minutes from I-75, yet a world away out in the country.
As a lifelong resident of this area, I can assure you that this property is one of a kind! I have spent the past 30 years building this park-like setting with my own 2 hands.
Thanks For Looking!
* See the attached links below: Franklin Locks and the Caloosahatchee Regional Park.
* Buyers Agents Welcome
* All or Part - Sub-dividable: 7 Acres House & Barn, $795,900- Or 5 Acre Creekfront Vacant Parcel $200,000
* UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT A CONTRACT IS SIGNED, TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN ARE NEGOTIABLE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 12 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed