|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Enjoy a gorgeous quality built home on your large, private lakefront parcel on beautiful Branch Lake!
Newly constructed, 3 BR/2 bath home with attached 2-car garage and full walkout basement located on 3 acres of prime, private waterfront property with 300 of lake frontage on Branch Lake in Ellsworth, Maine. Beautiful lake views and privacy!
Open concept kitchen/dining/great room with cathedral ceilings and lakefront deck.
White shaker kitchen cabinets with granite countertops, wood flooring and tile throughout. Master BR boasts huge lakefront windows, access to deck, large walk-in closet, en-suite bath with double vanity and custom built tile shower with multi jet system. Loads of storage space throughout. Attic space and huge walkout basement with lakefront patio doors offer ample space for future expansion. HWBB heat system.
THIS IS A MUST SEE PROPERTY!
- Square Feet: 1,750
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed