|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FOR SALE BY OWNER: $465,000.00. OR BEST OFFER
18737 NORTH WEST 13TH COURT - PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33029
FOR MORE INFORMATION: 786-317-1367
This is a beautiful large corner lot house with 2 floors property with a Large fenced yard with a tropical garden located in the prestigious Kensington Park at Chapel Trial Community.
Home has FULL ACCORDION SHUTTERS all around the house for Hurricane Protection.
Other property features Information:
2 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms
Custom Pool with large slab for Entertaining
Double Car Garage
Brand New Customs Kitchen Cabinets
Brand New AMANA Kitchen Appliances: Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Stove, Dishwasher - with 3 Years Warranty.
Formal Dining Room
Large Living Room
Open Kitchen with Bay Window
Tile floors, laminate stairs and upstairs rooms
Brand New Tile Roof with warranty
Type: Single Family
Year Built: 1995
Heating and Cooling: Electric Cooling and Heating Central Unit, Ceiling Fans, Attic Fan
Parking: 2 spaces plus Double Car Garage and Visitors Parking
Lot Size: 10,450 Square Feets
Floor Living Space Size: 2,208 Square Feets
Total of Bedrooms: 4
Master Bathroom Description: Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Seamless Shower, Entry Level, Master Bedroom Upstairs
Second Full Bathroom: Dual Sinks
Total of Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
Utility Room/Laundry, Cottage
Dining Description: Formal Dining, Snack Bar/Counter, Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Electric Cooling, Ceiling Fans, Attic Fan
Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range.
Electric Water Heater, Automatic Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Ice maker
Flooring: Tiles and Laminated Floors
Other Interior Features: Vaulted Ceiling
Interior Features: Split Bedroom, First Floor Entry, Built-Ins, Foyer Entry, Pantry, Roman Tub, Cooking Island, Fire Sprinklers
Windows Treatment: Bay Window, Hurricane Shuttles all around the house
9 Rated out of 10
Chapel Trail Elementary School
10 Rated out of 10
Silver Trail Middle School
8 Rated out of 10
West Broward High School
- Square Feet: 2,208
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.24 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed