|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Constructed in 1997, this three bedroom, two and a half bath home with partial brick exterior and attached two car garage rests among beautiful flowering trees in the spring, large year-round privacy-providing evergreens along the backyard, and is surrounded by stunning flowers and shrubs that bring changing colors with every season. A large, professionally designed stone patio complete with a privacy fence provides a perfect place to relax and soak in it all.
The interior of the home boasts heated travertine stone flooring and hardwood throughout the first level and newer carpeting as well as travertine stone flooring on the second level. Subway tile complete with glass-front cabinets, under cabinet and interior cabinet lighting, as well as granite countertops create a bright and beautiful kitchen space.
Take advantage of the built in desk/storage center to match adjacent to the kitchen work area and right off of the garage entry. The large eat-in kitchen provides ample dining space with additional bar height seating space along the peninsula. Large glass sliding doors in the kitchen open up to the beautiful patio outside, perfect for entertaining. The sliding doors are upgraded with internal mini blinds that never need cleaning and slide completely up or down as well as tilt in both directions, equipping you with absolute privacy controls. The living room boasts an electric fireplace and ceiling fan to enhance year-round comfort levels.
A large front door foyer opens to the second floor and provides beautiful sunrise views through the large second story window. A lovely covered porch over the front entry shields you and the guests from the elements. First floor laundry room includes cabinets and pantry for storing all of your necessities. A beautifully appointed half bath with granite countertop and heated stone flooring is also conveniently located on the first floor.
Up the stairs and tucked away on the second level are the three bedrooms offering complete privacy from the rest of the home. The large master bedroom comes equipped with a huge walk-in closet, ceiling fan, as well as a large full master bathroom which is beautifully appointed with granite countertops and stone flooring. Bedrooms number two and number three each have large closets and share an additional full bath also beautifully appointed with granite countertops and stone flooring. A linen closet is provided and easily accessible in the hall. All three bathrooms come equipped with the highly acclaimed Toto toilets.
A few additional highlights include...
0. Low maintenance landscaping
0. Newer roof in 2010
0. April Air whole house humidity unit
0. Partially finished basement
0. One block from Clearwater Park
0. One minute walk to the Consitution Trail
0. Convenient to shopping
0. Appliances to stay
- Square Feet: 1,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.13 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed