|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
**No Realtor contact of any kind please.
CLICK "MORE" FOR PROPERTY DESCRIPTION BELOW: Welcome to our spacious home with 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a fantastic movie room, office, and full bathroom are accessible through the hallway leading from the kitchen to the garage by entering the sound-resistant double-doors.
In addition the downstairs is a great family hangout space including an open kitchen and breakfast nook with beautiful upgraded granite countertops and endless cabinets, enclosed storage room, large family room, and living room with vaulted ceilings.
The upstairs boasts 5 total bedrooms, an open loft with built-in desks that is great for the children's homework area, a large master suite, a double-sink bathroom, a laundry room, two additional bedrooms and a set of jack-and-jill bedrooms.
Throughout the home you'll notice upgraded plush soft carpet that your feet will sink into due to the premium pad upgrade that feels like walking on a cloud.
The Man-cave/Movie Room is aptly colored in Batman Black furniture and is the neighborhood gathering place for sporting events, movie/popcorn nights, and is included at the right price.
An oasis of a backyard is enclosed within 15-foot high orange jubilee bushes and tangelo tree, providing maximums privacy. Your children will love swimming and playing in the 17,000 gallon gated pool, with ample room for adults to sunbathe on the pool deck while the little ones play on the included swing set just outside the pool gate. The lush green backyard is complimented by the upgraded fake grass between the pool and patio. A separate and enclosed high quality bike shed is located on the side of the house to free up garage space.
Just outside of the home's front yard is the beautiful and spacious greenbelt, a perfect gathering place for kids and their friends to play sports and families to have picnics!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,080
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8,080 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed