|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Goodman central ac / heat.
Fix it, bring your own, park your RV, camper or pitch a tent, just remember the marshmallows for your campfire or BBQ on the grill. Step off your property right into the National Forest and set up a tent for camping, hang a hammock or walk to spring fed Lake Mary and picnic on the beach, swim, fish, pick blackberries or pull grape leaves to stuff. Maybe hunt the desirable Chanterelle mushroom. Dock your boat into the Ocklawaha river just down the road.
It's so tranquil here with songs of the wildlife. You can go for days without hearing a car go by on this end of the unpaved road property.
Look for the elephant ears and flowers lining the path to the property.
Very private enjoyment. Bunnies, butterflies, colorful dragonflies, quail, deer, hummingbirds, birds of many sizes and colors linger.
There's papaya trees on the the property, azalea, bright tropical Pinecone Ginger, morning glory, crepe myrtle,jalapeno, basil fragrant flowering trees, lilies and daffodils in the spring and jasmine nearby. Some clear nights the sky looks black with diamonds. The "sandbox retreat".
It's a nice 20 minute drive to the Villages or downtown Ocala with little traffic and only a stop lights.
Duck's Dam Diner is just down the road under 5 minutes. Large dishes of home country cooking, with lots of friendly locals showing off their rides on the weekends.
Meadors convenience store with propane tank exchange is nearby.
If you like fresh eggs you can buy them from any number of neighbors. So much better than grocery store eggs!
Bonus land behind the house ads another 20' x 119. That's .05 acre which is another 2178 sq ft of land. This area is not fenced in. Will discuss details with buyer.
Duke energy electric
garbage pickup optional $15.00 mo.
Possible option of 50,000. down plus interest with payments to qualified buyer
Cash only. Please no realtors, I have a lawyer / title company available for the sale.
Again, No realtors. Thank you
- Square Feet: 1,620
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0.22 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed