|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This spacious home is nestled close to three TVA lakes and is a short drive from the Tennessee River and Florence and Muscle Shoals, Alabama. It is located 1 mile off Hwy 24 between Red Bay and Russellville, AL.
On the first floor of the main house is the master bedroom and full bathroom with double vanities and large walk in shower. A half bath is located under the solid oak staircase. Two guest bedrooms with accompanying full bathrooms are also on the first floor. Upstairs are two bedrooms, one bath with shower and antique clawfoot tub, and a 15 x 30 game room. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and large closets.
The recently remodeled kitchen has stone flooring, quartz counter tops, a food-prep island, drop in electric ceramic cooktop and double wall oven, a new dishwasher, microwave, ample cabinets, and a walk-in pantry. French doors exit from the dining area to the front porch. The living room has a antique mantel fireplace with gas logs and extra large picture window with a view of trees and squirrels in the foreground and hills in the background.
In addition, the downstairs has a bonus room that could be used for a study or computer room. It also has a large walk-in storage closet. The wash room is equipped with a laundry tub and has room for a table, ironing board, and cleaning tools and supplies. A spacious two car garage with automatic door opener is attached .
There is a large newly remodeled family room (den) on the first floor. The den has a snack area with a built in microwave, copper sink and room for a refrigerator. There is a sewing room off the den with a large storage closet. There is another attached one-car garage with automatic door opener. Each bedroom has ceiling fans and double closets. A linen closet is located in the hall.
There is ample storage with shelves in the attic and a built in vacuum system throughout the house and both garages. The taxes are low on this beautiful home that is also close to an excellent school with grades 1-12. Northwest Shoals Community College and University of North Alabama are within commuting distance.
Custom-built by the owner, the house has 6 inch exterior walls, high efficiency heat pumps, 20 inches of blown insulation in the attic, 6 inches of insulation under the floors, and double paned and double hung windows. A new roof was installed in July of 2017.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,700
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed