|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
How cool would it be to be able to retreat to a place where you are nestled within the Midwest's Only Premier Championship Golf Resort and have one of the replica golf hole green (Hole #12 Oakmont Country Club #3) in your backyard. This Custom Built Log Sided 2 story Cabin will provide you that comfort while you are enjoying your morning cup of coffee on either the backyard 2 Story Deck or the Large Covered Front Porch. Among the many custom features throughout, this home boasts low maintenance Pergo Flooring, Hickory Wood Cabinetry, and a Whirlpool Tub in the Master Bathroom with its own water heater. Cozy up on the sofa during those cold winter nights and turn on the Remote Gas Fireplace.
This home on almost a half acre wooded lot, contains 3 Spacious Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Interior Log walls, and a Cathedral Ceiling Loft Area which can be used as a Game Room or an additional Sleeping Area. Kitchen appliances included. Fully Professional Landscaped Yard and Concrete Driveway. Custom built furniture currently inside home also available.
Do you have too many toys to store? Fear not, after a long day of boating, four wheeling, or snowmobiling with the unique angle design of the 3 Car Garage area, you will have ample space to house that extended Boat, ATV, or Snowmobile Trailer. Also for that designer in you, use your imagination to finish off the already Studded, Insulated, and Plumbed extra Full Bathroom in the basement to add an additional 1200 Square Feet to the already spacious 2200 Square Feet of Living Space. 20 minutes north of the Wisconsin Dells and a 2.5 hour drive from Illinois.
This vacation home is just a block away from Castle Rock Lake, the 4th largest Lake in Wisconsin. Also, enjoy the many amenities such as golf, volleyball, swimming pool and jacuzzi, tennis courts, clubhouse, and marina. Check out www.northernbayresort.com to get a full look at the golf resort and area. If you want your home to be the house everyone is staring at as they drive down the main street, then this home is for you. This home can also be used as an income producing vacation home rental.
For that savvy investor, an additional buildable half acre wooded lot next door is available upon request. This lot is over looking another of the replica holes (Hole#6 - Firestone Country Club #16) green and pond. Buy them both for a reduced price. Please call for a showing or to be emailed additional photos.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0.47 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed