|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Five star resort and full amenities - a one bedroom one bath deluxe condo overlooking Peak 7 and Imperial Lift at Breckenridge, CO. Sleeps 4. Perfect for a small family or two s. Amazing comfort, service, views, skiing.
Excellent location, furnishings, and fully-equipped. King bed, ample closet space, separate shower, toilet, and vanity and separate room with soak tub and double vanity. Stacked HE washer and dryer. Stainless steel appliances and fully-equipped kitchen. Queen sleep sofa. Gas fireplace and two large flat screen TV's and DVR. Cable and Wifi included. Housekeeping services included. Linens, towels, bathroom toiletries provided. Exterior deck with amazing views. Lots of privacy while still enjoying a full service amenities of a -star resort.
Just bring your luggage. Selling one or more "Fixed winter weeks" in February or March at $41,000.00 New development is charging 2-4 times more. Low maintenance fees at $500 annually offers you high-quality property with amenities for every desire.
Located on a dead-end road adjacent to Vail's multi-million dollar development.
Ski lockers slope side at Peak 7, full service Spa and Grotto, sauna, steam rooms, indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools and hot tubs, locker room facility, towels, exercise room, library, private movie theater with lounge chairs, arcade, on-site restaurant and bar, lobby bar, take the gondola to town or free shuttle service outside your door. Hiking trails, downhill skiing, nordic skiing, snow shoe, shop, dine, everything is steps away. Heated garage. Elevators.
Ski Breck, Keystone, A Basin, Copper, Vail - all nearby. Only 1.5 hours from Denver Airport. Rent or shuttle. Enjoy an old mining town with fun bars shops, restaurants, and activities for everyone!
Ask about our oversized private locker facility that you can leave your items in year unavailable,
- Stories: 4
- Square Feet: 850
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2013
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed