|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Facts and Features
Single Family Home Built in 2000 with notable value added 2017 enhancements:
New Roof Shingles plus High Efficiency Gas Heating and Central Air Conditioning System plus Enlarged Stone Patio plus 3/4" Hardwood Flooring added to first floor Bedrooms and Den plus Decorative Ceiling Fans plus scores of perennial plantings.
Spacious cathedral ceiling Family Room features a wall of custom, adjustable built-in shelves encasing a tumbled marble gas fireplace surround with decorative mantle. Surround sound, capable of producing symphonic ambiance, compliments a 65" smart TV framed in a matching half wall, while a third wall of Architect Series French Doors, presents a clear view of and exit to a second stone patio.
Master Bedroom Suite includes a large three frame picture window, hardwood flooring, beautiful bath area includes limestone countertop with double sinks, tiled shower, a huge oval Jacuzzi tub and dedicated thermostat controlled heated tile floor plus a carpeted California walk-in closet.
Guest Bedroom with private bath
Library/Den/Office with one wall of custom cabinetry, a built in PC desk, arched ceiling, plantation wood blinds and arched picture window
Laundry Room with appropriate cabinetry soaking sink and built-in ironing board
Impressive kitchen featuring Granite and Corian Countertops, your choice of a Five Burner Gas or New hybrid induction cook top, wall oven, built-in microwave ,custom plastered vent hood with tile trim, tiled backsplash, custom cabinets, pantry and a bulk food storage closet
Large breakfast nook leads to a tiled three season room with new Pella casement windows
The trey ceiling Dining Room, just steps from the kitchen, is separated only by a wainscoted Butlers Panty complete with a wine storage cooler, enclosed lighted top shelving and bottom storage custom cabinetry.
Huge Second Floor Guest Suite with attractive living/TV area, full bath, oversized clothes closet, ceiling fan, small cedar closet and own thermostat.
The abutting attic space has been architecturally designed to accommodate future expansion, for example, a small apartment or large bedroom suite.
Partially finished area with wall to wall carpeting is currently setup as an exercise studio.
The remaining approximately 80% accommodates:
2017 high efficiency, two zone natural gas heating and central air conditioning system -- that exceeds most installations given the addition of a high grade UV air filtering system.
180 sq ft feet of plywood storage shelves plus small work bench and tool storage area
Six Zone Sprinkler System and Security Lighting and 16 Circuit, 15 KW Emergency Generator
2.14 Beautifully Treed acres with uniquely positioned enlarged stone patio designed to capture every summer breeze
Large Circular Driveway encompasses a 47 foot diameter island with lush trees and ground cover as well as some off driveway pavers for extra family and friends parking.
A variety of perennial flowering plants and bushes combined with red maples, blue spruce and other assorted pines a lush environment that takes years to create.
- Square Feet: 3,124
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.14 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed