|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful custom build in 2011 house with endless features. You won?t find house like this anywhere. European style hard stucco all around the house, double glass windows filled with argon gas to protect from the heat during summer and isolate from cold in winter, spacious open floorplan, 6 feet tall picture windows in the master suite and bedrooms give lots of sunlight, two walk-in-closets. Sprinkle system, vinyl fence around the yard, garden, security system, whole house hard wired music system intercom which allows to listen any radio station on the world as well as play music from your favorite devices with build in-wall touch screen and hard wired celling speakers in every room, bathroom, basement and deck. Build in celling 7.1 Home Theater System in the living room gives you a cinema experience in your own home. Cathedral ceiling in master bedroom with LED lights around it, whirlpool tub with chronotherapy lights so you can relax after a long day while watching your favorite show on a 32 inch bathroom TV. Finish basement with full bath and walk out to the backyard. Basement also has built in laser lights for a dance party and your kids will love it the most. Huge deck and very large backyard give plenty of room for entertainment. Beautiful crown molding in the whole house, amazing Swarovski Crystal chandelier in open to above will give you rainbow lights every morning when the sun shines on it. Media closets which contains all electronics devices, cable boxes and music intercom allows you to just hang TV without mounting a cable box underneath. This house also comes with universal remote control that controls TVs and lights from anywhere in the house. Keyless entry which allows to lock or unlock the house from any location using your cellphone.
White cement massive balustrade on the porch, 2 zone high efficiency central air and heating system, gas fireplace in living room, huge attic great for storage, hard wire low voltage landscaping lights will always light bright
Hardwood floor throughout the whole house, marble countertops in every bathroom. Huge custom kitchen with all wood soft close cabinets, marble countertop, two tone amazing island/bar with stools, SS appliances, double build in wall oven, dishwasher, induction glass cook top and pot filler are only some of the features that this house offers.
For private showing call Martin at 908-514-2178
What I love about this home
Just few years old very specious, beautiful custom built house with plenty of features located in a quiet neighborhood with excellent schools. The music intercom is one of a kind that is hard to find anywhere else and allows you to play music from anywhere in the house. CALL Martin at 908-514-2178
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2011
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.16 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed