|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Without a doubt, the most unique and updated 1 bedroom apartment in the Crystal House. This entire apartment features top notch renovations. The spacious unit boasts north, south and east exposures. It's is flooded with light, outstanding views and amazing ventilation. Freshly painted with brand new carpet in both the living room and bedroom. The hardwood oak floors in the foyer, hallway and dining room are stained in a beautiful mahogany color which perfectly matches the kitchen cabinetry. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and both the kitchen and bathroom are tiled in and have Silestone countertops. All rooms have brand new Bali blinds, which serve as great blackout shades when trying to keep the bright sunlight out. All lighting in the spacious living quarters has been updated to energy efficient LED lights and fixtures. All closets, of which the apartment features 7 gigantic storage spaces, are all equipped with LED lights; most of which light up when they are opened. The living room is raised and has custom built in cabinets on the north end under the windows. This unit serves as an entertainment and media unit as well as additional storage space. The apartment is wired with a gigabit Ethernet home network with connections in the living room, foyer (center) and bedroom. Additionally, there is a built in Bose Lifestyle V30 Home Theater Surround Sound System to tempt your viewing and listening enjoyment. The apartment also features updated HomeKit lighting, so you can virtually speak to your phone and say such things as "dim the lights by 50%" and voila, your lights will dim in each specified room. You can say "turn the kitchen red (or blue or green or yellow etc) and the lights will turn to the color you tell it to. It is by far the coolest and most up-to-date apartment in the area. Another great feature is the pocket doors in the bathroom and bedroom. The bedroom features a solid thick glass pocket door as well as a privacy sliding pocket door. When both are closed, it renders the room almost sound proof. There is NOTHING not to love about this unique apartment. Put your realistic offer in now, before someone smart enough does before you do. This place will not last.
The Crystal House is a 19 story full service Co-op building located between Gramercy Park, Rose Hill, Kips Bay & Murray Hill. Amenities include a 24-hour doorman, a live-in super, a welcoming and renovated lobby & residential floors, a finished and landscapes roof deck with 360 degree views of Manhattan and it's surrounding boroughs, a bicycle room, 24 hour laundry room and storage units in the basement. The building is 3 blocks away from both Gramercy & Madison Square parks and is surrounded by great restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and cultural spots. It is also convenient to many schools such as New York University & Baruch College to name just two. Getting around is a synch from the Crystal House as it is located near the 4/5/6/N/W/R subway lines, the M101, M103, M103, M23, M1, M2, M3 & M4 bus lines. In addition, the building is blocks away from Grand Central Terminal, Penn Station, Port Authority, the FDR Drive and the Midtown & Lincoln Tunnels. Pets & pied--terre's are welcome.
- Stories: 19
- Square Feet: 850
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 2
- Built in: 1972
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: N/A
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed