|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Zillow got THIS zestimate wrong! - We have an actual appraisal from April 2019 showing $250,000. We have sent it to Zillow their cut and paste reply was they only rely on algorithms for an estimate not actual values and they dont make changes to the zestimate on individual homes. - We will be happy to show it to you too!
Don't miss this 4 bedroom, 3 bath area walk out ranch in a great central location! This beautiful home has been well taken care of and has many new features: kitchen remodel with stainless appliances in 2018. Convenient first floor laundry.
Zillow got their Zesimate wrong on this home! It was appraised $250,000 in April 2019! We will be happy to show it to you! Zillow says it is only an estimate & won't edit individual properties.
WHOLE HOME WARRANTY PAID BY SELLERS.
YES, we have three garage stalls! Three bedrooms upstairs and a huge legal bedroom downstairs and 3rd bathroom too! Walk out basement with its own large driveway & entry allows for separate business entry or possibly for your college student's own quarters. Basement and garages are 100% finished spaces!!! HUGE corner lot with a beautifully landscaped lawn, ALL vinyl windows, tons of storage space and the list goes on! Driveway and separate entrance off the back of the house make the perfect set up for a home business. Home is cable / Allo ready and has hard-wired smoke detectors too. Energy saving electric fireplace offers luxurious ambiance. You will find a double swivel shower head in the tiled master bath because this home has everything you are looking for. You don't want to miss out on this one. Call 402 -617-8478 today to schedule your private showing!
Centrally located means you are about 10-15 minutes to most of Lincoln. Plenty of shops and restaurants are within walking distance, great long term neighbors and terrific schools in this sought after neighborhood. (Eastridge Elem, Lefler Middle School, Lincoln East High, Pius X) Beautiful garden and lawn are both easy to care for with established trees and plants. Private back yard patio is a captivating place for entertaining and BBQ's, or to start the day with your cup of coffee.
- Square Feet: 1,725
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1955
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.22 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed