|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The first floor features features "main floor living" with a large great room with gas fireplace and 10 ceilings. A huge master suite welcomes you at the end of the hall with a 9' ceiling and laundry next door. Two more bedrooms and a guest bath are also on the main level.
The property boasts one of the only irrigation systems in the neighborhood, features an amazing family room in the basement with a kitchenette and electric fireplace, and has an unbelievable amount of storage. The basement is so large it could be used as a two bedroom, one bath "apartment"!
The updates to the home include quartz counters in the kitchen and basement kitchenette, hardwood floors on the main floor (carpeted bedrooms), and a finished basement you wont want to leave.
2,940 square feet of living area
1,011 square feet of garage and storage
Located Conveniently near Scott Blvd. and Chapel Hill Rd.
Coveted Beulah Ralph Elementary School (new 2016)
Coming South Middle School (opening 2020)
Amazing Neighbors & Facebook Neighborhood Group
4 Minutes to MKT Trail at Jay Dix Station Trailhead
8 Minutes to Hy-Vee, Walmart, Starbucks, Gas, etc.
10 Minutes to Schnucks, CCs City Broiler, Clovers Natural Market
2019 New Pipe Flashing on Entire Roof
2018 New Garage Door
2018 90% of Main Level Painted by Professionals
2017 New Hardwoods in Entry, Great Room, Hall
2017 New Maintenance-Free Deck
2016 New AC Unit & Furnace
2016 New Quartz Countertops in Main Kitchen
2016 New Kitchen Sink
2015 New Water Heater
2015 New Water Limescale Remover
2015 New Toilet in Guest Bath
2015 Great Room Light Fixture Upgraded
2015 Electric Dog Door Installed
2015 New Kitchen Stove
2012 Entire Basement Completion
2010 New Dishwasher in Main Kitchen
2010 Pro Landscaping (Front, Back, South)
2009 Installed support beam in basement
2006 Full Yard Irrigation System Installed
2006 Waterproofing Completed in Basement
2004 Bought New in September of 2004
2004 Home built by Haynes Construction
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,940
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8,820 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed