|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Best & Nicest TownHouse In South Carolina!
Absolutely beautiful 1-of-a-kind home!
Community Neighborhood Pool & Playground!!!!!!!!!!
About 1800 Square Feet W/ Garage About 1700 W/O Including Insulated Garage
Single Car Garage
Wont last long so please submit all offers in writing as soon as possible and the best offer will be accepted. (please also have proof of funds or pre-approval financing documentation with the offer)
This incredible townhome has had almost everything replaced within the last 2 years, all the way from the light switches, outlets, light fixtures, toilets, to the floors, faucets, showers, walls, door knobs, hardware, kitchen sink, appliances, and much much more! Walls have been knocked down to open up space and walls have been built to create space. A lot of thought, creativity, and attention to detail was put into this beautiful home, its a must see, must have!
Nest Security System/Outdoor Cameras in Front and Backyard
Built-In Speakers and Intercom System In Every Room Including Garage
Kitchen Tile Backsplash
Upgraded Countertops (epoxy resin)
Stainless Steel Appliances
Custom Built-In Wine Rack Above Fridge Cabinets
Extra Built-In Space Above Kitchen Cabinets W/ Backlit Glass (Smart Light)
Recessed Lighting Under Kitchen Cabinets Connected To Motion Sensor (Smart Light)
Upgraded Kitchen Sink
Upgraded Kitchen Faucet
New Vinyl Plank Flooring Downstairs & Upstairs
Upgraded Cabinet Hardware
Shiplap Walls (*adds extra insulation and sound barrier*)
Tiled Entryway W/ Gold Inlay
Downstairs Guest Bedroom W/ Built-In Bed/Daybed & W/ 9ft Custom Built Sliding Barn Door
Built-In Pantry W/ Shelving (no other townhome in the neighborhood has this feature)
Custom Oak Hardwood Stairs W/ Tile Backsplash & Gold Inlay On Each Stair Riser
Stairwell Is Backlit W/ Phillips Hue LightStrips & Connected To Motion Sensor (so whenever you get up in the middle of the night to hit up the kitchen, the lights automatically turn on so you dont miss a step)
Special Custom-Sized Acrylic Handrails W/ Gold Hardware
Custom Built Mirrored Wall In Stairwell W/ Gold Inlay
Brand New Downstairs Vanity and Mirror
Brand New Toilets W/ Push Button Flush W/ Eco Flush As Well
Custom Built Master Bathroom Shower W/ Gold Inlay, Shelving, Window, Shower Window, & A Backlit Mirror On The Ceiling In The Shower (the light in the shower is connected to a motion sensor and the colors and timing of the light can be controlled through the Phillips Hue App)
Paneled Walls W/ Gold Inlay In Master Bathroom
Tiled Floors In Master Bathroom W/ Gold Inlay
Tiled Tub Surround In Master Bathroom W/ Gold Inlay
Brand New Frosted Glass Door On Master Bathroom
All Light Fixtures Are Brand New In Every Single Room
All 3 Upstairs Bedrooms Have Brand New Modern Ceiling Fans
His & Hers Vanity Sinks With New Chrome Waterfall Faucets In Master Bathroom & Second Upstairs Bathroom As Well
Built-In Speakers In Every Bathroom (listen to music when you use the restroom or when you shower after a long day of work, also, be sure to set the mood with the custom colored light with 16 million different colors)
Master Bedroom Also Features 2 Walk-In Closets, One For Him & A Bigger One For Her
Master Bedroom Also Features A Paneled Back Wall W/ Gold Inlay & A Waterfall Illusion Of Trim Work BackLit W/ The Phillips Hue LightStrip
Second Upstairs Bathroom Has A Custom Built 8ft Sliding Mirrored Barn Door, 2 Vanity Sinks W/ Chrome Waterfall Faucets & A Tiled Tub Surround W/ Gold Inlay
The Garage Is Plenty Big Even For A Truck Has A Large Walk-In Storage Closet
The Garage Has Also Been Epoxy Resin Coated W/ Flaked Inlay
The Garage Door Is Also Insulated
Large Sliding Glass Backdoor
Large Outdoor Patio Area W/ Added On Pavers For Extra Space For Entertaining During The Warm Months & Plenty Of Space For Getting A Tan & Grilling Some Grub
Too Many Features To List!!!!!!!!!!!
Additionally, some furniture is open for negotiation if desired, just contact me for any acquisitions, concerns, or questions. Thank you!
Call at anytime, but if I dont answer please text message me with any questions, showing times, or inquires on how to submit your offer and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
(Waste Management Comes On Fridays, So Trash Goes Out On Thursday Nights, Additionally, There Is Guest Parking Spaces Located Throughout The Neighborhood)
0.5 miles from Summerville Hospital
0.2 miles from Fire Department
0.9 miles from brand new bowling alley (Stars & Strikes)
0.9 miles from brand new fitness center (Crunch Fitness)
1.0 miles from Walmart Supercenter
1.5 miles from Walmart Grocery Neighborhood Market
1.3 miles from Aldi Grocery Store
1.2 miles from Lowes Foods Grocery Store
3.2 miles from Lowes Home Improvement Store
A lot more is nearby within a 4 mile radius including but not limited to: Chick-Fil-A, Wendys, Mcdonalds, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King, Hardees, Waffle House, Starbucks, Bojangles, Publix, Arbys, Sonic, and more.
- Square Feet: 1,685
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed