|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
2023 Mockingbird Place NW - in the Northridge development
Single Wide with big open floorplan
LOTS of natural light from the over-sized windows! Don't get cabin fever during this long winter. This home is much more spacious than you think!
PM me with any questions or to schedule a showing :)
2 FULL Baths
16 x 80
$46,800 obo - Schedule a showing, then make me an offer
I will not rent or rent-to-own.
Need help finding a lender? Check these places:
First Alliance Credit Union
A Personal Loan from your preferred bank
LOTS OF UPDATES!
Open Floor Plan
Counter space with under and over cabinet lighting
Extra large Windows, some newer windows
Brand NEW Water Heater October 2017
Brand NEW roof May 2019 - Installed by Gary Klein - not the junky 3-tab original roofs now days.
Brand NEW skylights w/ roof install (2019)
Brand NEW commercial grade carpet (2018)
Newer paint throughout (2017/2018)- neutral colors - no wallpaper!
Upgraded newer LED Lighting (2017)
Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding.
Working Central Air and well maintained Furnace (inspected each year)
Washer and Dryer included
Large storage shed included.
Pictured Living Room ceiling fan not included. It will be replaced with a different fan (functional).
Everything Works! Move-In Ready!
No rodent or bug issues at all - there is literally nothing to worry about here.
Skirting is dented here and there, but fully intact.
Prior to me the home had dogs. I have a cat. This is a non-smoking home.
This is my well loved home. I'm not a flipper trying to make a quick buck. I've put a lot of money, sweat and tears into making this my home. It is move-in ready. I'm only moving because I was given an opportunity and I took it. This posting is cross listed.
Two Parks - one is right down the street!
Beautiful newly renovated clubhouse with full kitchen
Wonderful neighbors that look out for each other
PM me with any questions or to schedule a showing!
Southern Hills/Northridge Place - Sun Homes communities
Must be pre-approved through their application process before you purchase the home (unless you plan to move it).
Stop by their office in Stewartville to complete the application or call Jeremy Morrison at 507-533-4743
- Square Feet: 1,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed