|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The custom designed 4-stall barn is a horse lover's dream. It includes a large wash rack/grooming area with hot and cold running water, and an insulated, well-lit tack room that keeps all your horse tack and gear completely dust and mold free. The barn includes a second story 7- foot-tall hay storage with windows with plenty room to fill it with locally grown grass hay. The barn aisle is 14 feet wide, and 9 feet tall to allow you to pull your horse trailer, truck or tractor into the barn. Decorative barn lights line the barn aisle and each stall.
The 3-car garage with extra tall garage doors lets you pull in an RV or large truck. It is big enough to accommodate a large shop with work bench and tools and includes an upstairs bonus room with stair access. The bonus room is insulated, finished and carpeted and has been used as an extra guest bedroom.
The log home is situated at the back of the five acres and cannot be seen from the road. It is quiet and peaceful, a short drive to several towns, 2 miles from a convenient store, and 40 minutes to the Medford airport. The cathedral ceiling in the living room has a custom chandelier. The large side deck has room for outdoor furniture and barbeque area, the back deck is covered and has a view of the pool. The downstairs bedroom, now converted to a pub-style bar with custom bar back with mirror is perfect for entertaining all year round. There is a small, hand-built log playhouse cabin tucked in amongst the trees. Plenty of room for animals and the barn has corrals attached to the stalls for horses. The log home stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The small town of Rogue River enjoys four mild seasons, and has schools from elementary through high school, a short drive or bus ride from the property.
- Square Feet: 2,072
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
- Built in: 1984
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed