|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The house offers two bedrooms, two baths (one is en-suite in the master), open concept living/dining/kitchen,a gas fireplace in the living room, and numerous windows with panoramic views.
The home has a full basement, where one could easily add 2 spacious bedrooms and one full bath to the living space, offering a 4 bedroom 3 full bath home.
The variety in seasonal beauty and the activities one may enjoy on this property are numerous. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There are 3 purchase options:
40 acres at $260K: Flowing wildflower/native grass hillside meadows, large oaks, an incredible fresh water spring; bordering Yellowstone Lake State Park. Access to two separate county roads. This parcel is suitable for cropland approximating 30+ acres (This acreage is a different 40 acre parcel than that described in the 120 acre package which follows):
120 acres at $650K: Deciduous wooded hillsides bordering 2000+ acre Yellowstone State Wildlife Area; with marsh, majestic stone bluffs, river and stream; an unbelievable natural paradise.This parcel also includes 40 acres of wildflowers and native prairie grasses (distinct from the 40 acre parcel described above).
430 acres at $2,650,000: Complete property includes the house, a sturdy barn suitable for horses or storage and a small shed, combining to offer a tidy, picturesque, and calming environment. The well-located buildings are nearly one mile from the private gated entrance, and are not visible from the gate or local roads. Privacy, relaxation and stunning natural beauty are standard benefits of this property. The property allows access to three separate local roads. Acreage is spacious enough to accommodate E/W and N/S landing strips. The southern portion of the property borders Yellowstone Lake State Park and the western portion borders the Yellowstone State Wildlife Area.
The beauty and topographical variety found on this property are unparalleled, affording spectacular recreational or relaxation opportunities.Superb southwestern Wisconsin location convenient to Chicago, Madison and Milwaukee. Interested individuals, able to confirm financial qualification, may contact Jim at (608)293-1400.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,284
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2011
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 430 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed